How rape trials should go?
- Lawyer: Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was drunk and passed out.
- Lawyer: That's not what I asked. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but she was wearin-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask what she was wearing. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes, but-
- Lawyer: I didn't ask anything else. It's just a simple yes or no answer. Did he rape her?
- Witness: Yes.
- Laywer: Yes, he raped her.
- Rape is rape is rape, no matter the context.
IF YOU FUCKING THINK that I can’t balance 6 CLASSES, EXTRACURRICULAR ACTIVITIES, CLUBS, A SOCIAL LIFE & SLEEP THEN YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY right because i have a mental breakdown literally every day
Have you ever worried so much about someone you couldn’t sleep?
Or have been so worried that maybe someone will give up on you?
Or afraid that someone will just stop caring?
i hate having emotions they’re so unfair i always give in, or come back, even when i know i shouldn’t and i can never accept the fact that some things will just never happen